Thursday, April 28, 2016

the Flash who might be the man in the iron mask

I give you some my guess Last time but I could of just figure out who is this is my new thoughts now on who behind the mask.


as we see hunter turn out to be zoom all long now we got 1 mask man  left to figure out who still in zoom lair and who he is well there has been hints drop a lot when they head to earth 2 may of drop it all in the Easter eggs you see the flash from 1990 in there but we have no see anything yet to why he in there maybe before the season finale we find out but also same episode we see the man in the iron mask at the end who in zoom lair after that for months been trying to figure out like others who it is I have come with lots of names that could be him most likely he is someone who  has speed too  many said he jay Garrick your right he could be but producer said it will blow your mind once he is reveal after that I am unsure if jay Garrick or wally west earth 2 might blow your mind Barry did ask zoom who was under the mask and he reply you would not believe me if i told you that right there got me thinking but again came up with the same names but today came up with a new what if the mask man is the flash from 1990 series that there would be mind blowing and would be a huge connect to the old flash which we already see so maybe  john wesley shipp 1 time only returns as the flash and not Barry dad. this could  explain why zoom is keep him there to steal his powers at a later date and also explain why we see the flash 1990 in a Easter egg on earth 2 episode would be big me because I watched the flash 1990 series back in the days so that there would be mind blowing in my view.



last thoughts
I could be wrong but this is a big new guess for me but it still could be the only names I guess on before we will have to wait and see in the finale it has been fun trying to figure out who the man in the iron mask man is just hope team flash gets him out there before he dies. that my new guess for the man in the iron mask hope you liked it


possible iron mask man below intro and all












No comments:

Post a Comment

Tv reviews return in September 2024

I need a little more time as I got movie reviews to do as well so writing both to stay ahead so need unit September unit I post it out so wi...