Sunday, October 2, 2016

Fleetwood mac Little lies 1987 Music Video Review

well a new era has started with each Sunday a new Music video review  each week now and what better way to started it off with 1987 music video review  called Little lies bye Fleetwood Mac.

music video thoughts
I have been a fan of Fleetwood Mac for this years and growing up with there music this one of best music videos and songs bye them it put Together well effects are awesome great singing too this one.also I remember being sick when I was a kid and this music video was on my tv and  made me feel better so it help me a lot this one did wonderful music video though not good times this music video is still one of my favorite Fleetwood mac as of today great song of of the best as well and also will remember this as being one of my childhood music videos.


Classic or no classic
to me this will go down as one of classic music videos of the 80's and is still a classic in today era. Fleetwood mac and Stevie Nicks are still my favorites today and this one is indeed better then some of today music as well also Fleetwood Mac is a Classic Band as well


final thoughts
if you like Fleetwood mac and still not see or heared this one check it because you will indeed like it as much as I do you will not be letdown either.

fleetwood mac little lies rating
10+ for awesome




link to fleetwood mac little lies music video  https://youtu.be/Xr9Oubxw1gA



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Harry Potter and half blood Prince review moved to Sunday

Sunday night because I am busy will be release of the next movie review of series plus will have info on how the final 2 movies reviews will...