Sunday, October 30, 2016

Foreigner - I Don't Want To Live Without You 1987 Music Video Review

time again for another great Music Video review from 80's and for today Review will be review music video called  I Don't Want To Live Without You bye Foreigner,

Music Video thoughts
too me this is one of best love song and Music videos I ever see bye  Foreigner when it comes to love songs they are the best in my view this also a great music video just to sit back and enjoy it start off pretty cool with earth and sun close to each other then from there it just takes off in a awesome way with great clips of people in love beautiful love song and  Music video I could see people using this song at there wedding too song fits in well with the clips too Foreigner create a classic with this music video indeed something I will indeed watch many times and listen for years to come.

Classic or not
yes this will go down in history in years to come as classic love song and music video bye great band called   Foreigner great song for whoever in love or not as well

Final thoughts
this is indeed another 80's classic will be remember as that too happy it was part of my childhood and was happy to review this one link to this great song will be below along with the rating as well.
Foreigner - I Don't Want To Live Without You rating
10+ for amazing
link to music video- https://youtu.be/Z0b-2Jd7OVI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Harry Potter and half blood Prince review moved to Sunday

Sunday night because I am busy will be release of the next movie review of series plus will have info on how the final 2 movies reviews will...