Sunday, November 13, 2016

Stevie Nicks Talk To Me 1985 Music Video Review

another 80's review of Music Video Sunday is here and this week we go over one of favorite singer of all time and this also my favorite song and Music Video which is called Talk to me which was release in 1985.

Music Video thoughts
This indeed a great Music video bye one of Favorite singers for a long long time since I was a kid Stevie Nicks to me is Rank up there as one of best singers of all time she also put on some best music videos of all time back then and this one too me one of the best great camera angles great dancing as well indeed this fits the 80's very well just a great video in my it was well down like magic for a 80's music video.

Classic or not classic
to me this will be forever be remember as a great Classic Music Video bye Stevie Nicks from 1980's just like her other Music videos she did not let me down at all this also a great song and music video to dance too and sing along with in my view just a fun music video that is indeed a Classic for years to come.


Final Thoughts
if your A Big fan of Stevie Nicks this classic is indeed for you I see this video back in the days and it's was great review this awesome music video bye Stevie Nicks who is still my Favorite singer as of today here in 2016.

Note. no review next Sunday as I am taking a small break but will be back 27th of this month with Christmas Music Videos since Christmas is next Month.


Stevie Nicks Talk To Me 1985 Music Video 1985 rating
9.5 out 10


Stevie Nicks Talk To Me 1985 Music Video 1985 link- https://youtu.be/tiqJGG6zcrg



No comments:

Post a Comment

Harry Potter and half blood Prince review moved to Sunday

Sunday night because I am busy will be release of the next movie review of series plus will have info on how the final 2 movies reviews will...