Sunday, November 27, 2016

Daryl Hall & John Oates Jingle Bell Rock 2006 review

after small thanksgiving break I have return and since Christmas is almost here may as well start review Christmas Music Videos so for the very first Christmas Music Video that I be review a music video called   Jingle Bell Rock bye the great hall And Oats


Music Video Thoughts
I remember see this year ago on Christmas edition of Beavis and Butthead that where I first see this music video and from there liked it a lot it is indeed a fun 2 min Christmas funny as well also notice I think most of family members are band members I think could be wrong but I think you can tell with  dude dress up as grandmama gets for a Christmas Santa also show up and dancing which is cool this is a good song funny part to me the way they dance goofing but overrate not a bad song wish was a little longer though. 

classic or not classic
it is indeed a classic song because it is sing bye one of great bands hall and oats which I am fan of there music and this a great Christmas music fun and funny as well I remember beavis and butthead made fun of it which was funny too.

final thoughts
this is a good music video to bring out and watch during the Christmas even I dance some to it not much but some and also of today still a fan of there music.

Daryl Hall & John Oates Jingle Bell Rock rating
7.5 of 10 for good


link to music video- https://youtu.be/5vyMuxxLsD0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Harry Potter and half blood Prince review moved to Sunday

Sunday night because I am busy will be release of the next movie review of series plus will have info on how the final 2 movies reviews will...