Sunday, December 4, 2016

Elmo & Patsy - Grandma Got Run over by a Reindeer 1979 music video review

it time again for another Christmas Music video and this week we go back all the way back 1979 with a music video that fits Christmas very well so this week review is called Elmo & Patsy - Grandma Got Run over by a Reindeer.


Music Video Thoughts 
it too me a long time to see Music Video I remember hear this Song many times on Radio When I was a kid and liked it was one of most funny song I heared and every year they would play it and I enjoy each year but now hear in future don't hear it much but when YouTube came along I looked and see if Music video was on there and it was and I still laugh with the way it was set up now I know this funny song I heared on Radio live up to name it was a great music video that fits the song well with music video it is indeed a fun music video to watch at Christmas time.

Classic or not classic 
this one to me was classic to me because I will remember it being part of my childhood listen to it many times on radio as kid and music video is indeed a funny Christmas video if you have not check out you may think goofing or like it. 


final thoughts
Have to say my hats off to Elmo & Patsy for create a great song and music video for Christmas must Christmas songs are not as funny as this one from what I see.

Elmo & Patsy - Grandma Got Run over by a Reindeer 1979 music video rating

9.5 out 10 for funny and great


link  to music video- https://youtu.be/MgIwLeASnkw






No comments:

Post a Comment

Harry Potter and half blood Prince review moved to Sunday

Sunday night because I am busy will be release of the next movie review of series plus will have info on how the final 2 movies reviews will...