Sunday, January 8, 2017

Billy Idol- Mony,Mony 1981 music video review

well It's once again time for another Sunday music video review and this week the one I be review is Mony,mony music video from Billy Idol this is live version but I want to go ahead and review it anyway.


Music video thoughts 
One of best Videos I see for years too me this one of Billy Idol best Music Videos very well Done and Awesome of this Music Video is way up in my view it is indeed better then some of today music videos which are not like this 80's classic there I said it allready not even going to add is this a classic or not because for years that pass this will forever be a classic I see it a few days ago again on MTV classic and YouTube a whole and I was happy see it again if you have not see this classic you should because it is awesome.

Have I see billy Idol live or not 
well no Had a chance years ago at moondance Jam but he pulled out and went somewhere else but I do hope in the future to see him there if not oh well still love his music a lot. 

When Did I first hear this Song
When I was Kid heared this song on the Radio for the First Time and then When I liked it for years Started Back in 80's and every week I heared it on number 1 radio Station I still Listen to today as well they still play it sometimes too. 


Final thoughts 
Nothing Much left to say but this Music Video is forever a classic bye the Great Billy Idol in view no doubt about it. 

Billy Idol- Mony,Mony 1981 music video rating 
9/10 rating 


link to music  video- https://youtu.be/sYYAv-QW38Q


No comments:

Post a Comment

Harry Potter and half blood Prince review moved to Sunday

Sunday night because I am busy will be release of the next movie review of series plus will have info on how the final 2 movies reviews will...