Sunday, January 15, 2017

devo-whip it 1980 music video review

welcome to another edition of music videos reviews from from the age I grow up in the 1980's and this week I will be taking a look at odd music video called Whip it good bye Devo which came out in 1980.


Music Video thoughts
well where do we start on this one this is one of weird and odd music video I see there is a whole most of time you see some guys with red odd hats and 1 girl standing there get her clothes well whip off which was funny half of time I laugh at this one because it was funny good song and funny music video lack a few things but not bad.

classic or not
well lets say sort of for most people yes but me sort of but it will be remember to be a odd and funny music video.

did I ever see Devo Live
nope never have and doubt I will in the future.

when did I first see this music video
back when I was a teen on MTV thought it was kind of goofing but now as a adult it is indeed funny to me and also never once heared this song at the radio at all.

final thoughts
this will go on for years to come as one of must funny music videos back from the days of 1980's which was days we had bad or good music videos but even back then it was better today then some music today next week hopefully will pick 1 that less odd have to wait and see which one I will pick next week  to review.


devo-whip it 1980 music video rating
8.5 out 10 for funny


link to music video- https://youtu.be/j_QLzthSkfM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Harry Potter and half blood Prince review moved to Sunday

Sunday night because I am busy will be release of the next movie review of series plus will have info on how the final 2 movies reviews will...