Wednesday, January 16, 2019

both new Ghostbusters movie Reviews will be up in October

looking back at Ghostbusters Review I did back in 2013 look too Sloppy so figure I would do another Version a much better one  this time no Rushing as well so Coming this October as part of my 31 days of Halloween Scary or Not Reviews will Feature Ghostbusters (1984) so look for that to come this October why because I need much time to write because this movie means a lot too me also will be rewrite review of Ghostbusters II as well so look for them both too be up this October (2019)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Harry Potter and half blood Prince review moved to Sunday

Sunday night because I am busy will be release of the next movie review of series plus will have info on how the final 2 movies reviews will...