Thursday, January 3, 2019

The Warriors Ultimate Director's Cut DVD rant

before I start coming later this month I will be review so get ready for that now on to rant.


DVD bads
 I got the The Warriors movie 1979 the Ultimate Director's version of DVD for Christmas and I give it a look and it was not version of movie I was looking for that I see on TV it has sort of comic style frames which can of ruin it too me even the most best ending of movie was change into comic style ending which was not  original which I was not happy what they could of done was take  comic style frames and throw them as extras and give us original movie version in my view can of letdown so I was hope to find original movie version on DVD lucky I did and it will be here next week this is the only problem I had with DVD though comic style frames was used little bit too much also another bad is you have to wait 9 mins long of Ads most dvds I have don't go that long but that dumb and you can not skip them as well so that can of pointless because when I watch a DVD I want the movie right away and not wait 8 mins of ads if they give us a way to fast forward then I won't have a problem with that as well that another reason why it brings DVD down then up


Extras on DVD are worth looking at or not
have to say yes you get Original Theatrical Trailer of the movie Plus a 4 Part Doc 62-minute total  that covers a lot and even interviews  with the cast that all you get though no deleted stuff but that ok that did not bug did like the doc and that was good enough to me so indeed worth checking out Extras.


final thoughts
The Extras was pretty much bright light of DVD in my view other wise they could of done less with comic style doing the movie though and would of made it better DVD so if you want  Original movie  go buy 2001 version of DVD for that but if you like comic style movie then this version I am talking about  is for you link below of what version look like as for this may watch extras and be done with it unsure yet that all for now have a great day will keep you update on when I get another version.

The Warriors Ultimate Director's Cut DVD rating
5.0 out 10 for not the best.


The Warriors Ultimate Director's Cut footage









No comments:

Post a Comment

Harry Potter and half blood Prince review moved to Sunday

Sunday night because I am busy will be release of the next movie review of series plus will have info on how the final 2 movies reviews will...