Saturday, October 12, 2013

top 3 creepy tv shows intros of all time

Since Halloween is near Figure I would Post my top 3 Creepy and Scary TV  Intro Of all time lets start




1.  twilight zone 1985- no doubt this is one of the most creepy intro I see it is indeed scary used to scare me a lot as a kid so this Gets my voted as the number 1 Creepy TV shows intro of all time the intro is below.

 
 
 
 
 
 
2. tales of from the dark side used to watch this as a kid as well and its starts off in a creepy way the music and talking made this series a classic it was a good show and the intro of show is voted bye me for number 2 most creepy and scary TV series intro check out this intro below from tales from the dark side.





3. Friday the 13th the series- I been watching this series all day its a great series its has nothing to do with Friday the 13th movies or Jason used to watch this series as a kid also  intro has great music and has a great opening too which I voted for number 3 on my top creepy TV intros of all time intro is below there you have it on my top 3 creepy tv shows intro of all time have a safe and  halloween


 
 
 
 
                                                       
 
 
 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Harry Potter and half blood Prince review moved to Sunday

Sunday night because I am busy will be release of the next movie review of series plus will have info on how the final 2 movies reviews will...