Sunday, October 27, 2013

wf2008 music Video pick of the week 2 Halloween edition

well its Sunday again and time to pick another top Video for my 2nd week of music video pick of the week this next one  is for Halloween and its one of the best music video out there it came out in 1982 and it is indeed a scary music video I remember it coming out back when I was little many have remake this one too it will indeed be remember as one of the best music and song bye one of the best singer and dancer of all time so here my pick for this week its Michael Jackson - Thriller music video have a good Halloween everybody.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Harry Potter and half blood Prince review moved to Sunday

Sunday night because I am busy will be release of the next movie review of series plus will have info on how the final 2 movies reviews will...