Sunday, October 20, 2013

wf2008 music Video pick of the week 1

well I figure that I need to something to Spice up blogs Section here So figure why not pick a music video that I like from the past or today music and post it right here every Sunday as my  pick of the week will have comments about the video too won't be a lot but will be some comments so here my first music video pick of the week below.



my first music video  pick goes to a classic song and band called boy meets girl waiting for a star to fall its a wonderful song and a  beautiful song I ever heard  for a 80's song check it out below and tune in next Sunday to see which video get my pick for week 2 of wf2008 music video pick of the week




No comments:

Post a Comment

Harry Potter and half blood Prince review moved to Sunday

Sunday night because I am busy will be release of the next movie review of series plus will have info on how the final 2 movies reviews will...