Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Roundhay Garden Scene (1888) - First Film Ever thoughts

all I got to say is wow this first film ever made it film back in the year 1888 and last 2 seconds but this indeed got it start for film it very amazing to see this on YouTube it just turn 125 years old last month that sure is something it was film bye  French inventor Louis Le Prince on October 14 1888 I found this whole looking up old films on YouTube so check out the very first film ever shot below to me its  amazing for a 2 seconds film all I can see we have come a long ways for films thanks to early days of films.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Harry Potter and half blood Prince review moved to Sunday

Sunday night because I am busy will be release of the next movie review of series plus will have info on how the final 2 movies reviews will...