Wednesday, November 13, 2013

The Shield vs The Wyatts thoughts and why I like to see more

this is my thoughts on the ending of wwe raw this last Monday so here is my thoughts spoilers below.



at the end on raw last week we see a 3 on 2 handicap match it was the Shield vs Cm Punk and Daniel bryan it was indeed a great match in my view then before it ending the wyatts show up and hell break loose between  the Shield and the wyatts  first they started yelling at each other this has something I been waiting to see for months and I said is it going to happen will we  see a fight between them and guess what it happen they indeed fight each stable did it went on for 2 mins unit they form a team to take out punk and Bryan it was indeed a great fight between  the wyatts and the Shield and I hope wwe has a feud between both of them in the future or a least a match because it would indeed be a match or feud when will it happen or may not happen is the question not going to happen anytime soon unless the Shield show up in the Wyatt match at wwe  Survivor Series when they face Cm Punk and Daniel Bryan would be cool but who knows with wwe what they do hopefully they will do this down the line because this is what fans like me and others will like to see it is getting good buzz we shell see though because that fight at the end was indeed worth it and save the show from being more bad then rest of show was wwe posted a unseen footage from the fight will post video below for you too  see what a good fight that was.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Harry Potter and half blood Prince review moved to Sunday

Sunday night because I am busy will be release of the next movie review of series plus will have info on how the final 2 movies reviews will...