Sunday, November 10, 2013

wf2008 music Video pick of the week 4

its Sunday once again and time for another music video pick for week 4th and this week I pick this group because they do have good dance moves and also great singers they also last Sunday  pulled  a huge upset over lady gaga, JB, Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus at the  first ever YouTube music awards for girls generation I got a boy music video but its cool they got the win over some top names here in the states that video was ok but I look around YouTube to see if they had  some English songs and found this wonderful this song so here my music video pick of the week for number 4 called  girls generation The Boys and must say  thumbs up  for your huge win last Sunday.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Harry Potter and half blood Prince review moved to Sunday

Sunday night because I am busy will be release of the next movie review of series plus will have info on how the final 2 movies reviews will...