Sunday, February 2, 2014

wf2008 music Video pick of the week 16 Superbowl Half time Edition

well its now half time for the super bowl  and I figure I post my video pick of the week this week I pick a nice clip from a woman who had a great voice we lost this wonderful singer on Feb 11,  2012 but her voice still will go for her true fans as I was a fan  I grow up listen to this Wonderful woman music  and every time I listen to her singing her voice was indeed amazing this song was sing before the start of  Superbowl XXV if I am right here is my video pick of the week for week number 16 sing bye Whitney Houston for her version of the Star Spangled Banner enjoy and Whitney is indeed still miss today R.I.P and let go seahawks.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Harry Potter and half blood Prince review moved to Sunday

Sunday night because I am busy will be release of the next movie review of series plus will have info on how the final 2 movies reviews will...