Thursday, January 30, 2014

hot topics of wwe thoughts for this month so far

guess there is so much hot topics going on other then sting to wwe rumors but I will again talk about NEW rumors that I heared along with other hot topics thoughts below.


batista winning the royal rumble thoughts
its cool that he return but I didn't think he should of win the rumble that fast I was indeed like others upset that he win wwe getting lots of heat for this and it should because he should of not win the royal rumble also they should have Daniel Bryan in it and win would of been better in my view.


Sting to wwe rumors thoughts below is the topic 3 rumors I have heared in the last few days.


1. sting has sign legends deal
2. sting is in talks with wwe
3. sting given 2 weeks to make his decision to sign.
4 sting deal wwe close  told shirts maker to come up with sting shirts ideas.
5. sting and wwe talks started.

the list goes on but don't have time to write more that what I heared in the last few days lots and lots of sting to wwe rumors the only way to see if he sign or not is  if I see a sting wwe vignette on my TV then I would indeed welcome him and buy shirts and DVDs  also that the only reason why I would like him to join but again don't see him jump to wwe as he said he almost sign but fall short So I think he either go back to Tna or retire but right now take wrestling sites as a grain of salt when its comes to sting wwe rumors last and not least if wwe signed sting they would keep it under lock and key unit they tell everybody or air  sting wwe vignette on wwe tv.


thoughts on CM punk leaving
this week hasn't been a good one royal rumble was bad for wwe now Cm punk quit too me I give a thumbs up to CM punk for walking out don't blame him he was burn out and wwe was not fair too him will he back is the ? but with the way its looking not anytime soon from what I read wwe is take away fans signs and telling fans not to yell CM punk name at a wwe event now so for everybody who thinks this is work don't thinks so do wish the best to CM punk for what he does next just don't hope he joins tna.


what next for wwe unsure we will have to wait and see but right now it is indeed a huge mess for wwe and it won't be easy to get out of this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Harry Potter and half blood Prince review moved to Sunday

Sunday night because I am busy will be release of the next movie review of series plus will have info on how the final 2 movies reviews will...