Saturday, January 18, 2014

Wrestling VHS tapes good tapes vs bad VHS tapes

I needed a place better then Paper to write down which VHS tapes are bad or good from my wrestling VHS collection this will be the official scoreboard below the bad ones will be throw away and good ones will mean the ones that I keep to be put on DVD later this year so here the scoreboard as now will be update as soon go though them if good will take a whole to  update as I want  to go though the whole tape but if I find out there bads ones will update the number of bads ones so here is the scoreboard so far since I started.


  good ones heading to dvds soon                          bad tapes
    
       21                                                                   66



if there any bad VHS tapes I can tell within the first 1-5 mins if picture and sound is bad will throw it in the trash.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Harry Potter and half blood Prince review moved to Sunday

Sunday night because I am busy will be release of the next movie review of series plus will have info on how the final 2 movies reviews will...