Sunday, January 12, 2014

Why I rather watch old Wrestling VCR tapes then order WWE Network

Wednesday night wwe Announced that wwe network will go down in feb on  devices like PCs, Roku, iOS devices, Android devices, Kindle, Playstation and even Xbox will stream the channel. For those with a Playstation 3 and Xbox 360, the network will remain available for a price of $9.99 monthly that right you ever get wrestlemania this year along with other PPVS as well and also wrestling 24/7 from past and even today wrestling I think its not a bad deal below I am going to give you my thoughts on this wwe network below.



My thoughts is its not a bad deal but I don't have the right stuff to hook up too it and it was too bad they didn't go to a cable network because I would of love watching it on TV but since that not going happen it will do very well for new and old wrestling fans from the past who get to relive the past of wrestling but it also could do harm too DVDs of wwe which I don't want to see because I collect a lot of DVDs but I don't see that happen as I think they know not everybody like my self don't have the right stuff to hook up too it.  so thanks to all this talk about the new wwe network it has got me to go my closet and dust off old wrestling tapes and too see which ones are in good shape and which ones are not and soon I will be put them on DVD soon  goods ones that is as bad ones will go into the trash. I do wish wwe well on there network lets hope it will make wwe better they are indeed doing right the thing for wrestling fans from past and today.

The launch announcement of WWE Network - Full Length below 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Harry Potter and half blood Prince review moved to Sunday

Sunday night because I am busy will be release of the next movie review of series plus will have info on how the final 2 movies reviews will...