Sunday, January 26, 2014

wf2008 music Video pick of the week 15

its now been 15 sundays and weeks since I start my how time flys its been fun so far picking some of great songs and music videos and we are keep on rolling with the  music Video pick of the week 15 after looking though some music videos I had indeed give the 15th spot too a great band that I liked though out the years and I see them at  moondance jam twice and they put on amazing shows when I see them too they have been my favorite band for years they indeed can rock so here music video pick of the week called alone sing bye the band called heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Harry Potter and half blood Prince review moved to Sunday

Sunday night because I am busy will be release of the next movie review of series plus will have info on how the final 2 movies reviews will...