Wednesday, January 8, 2014

WWE Groundbreaking Annoucement tonight what could it be?

the wwe tonight will have some big huge Annoucement that will change the wwe forever below are a few things that could be it.


1. WWE network I think this pretty much the Announcement they have been talking about this years and now it look like it going to go down but too me it would be a letdown because we allready know about this years ago I also have no plans too watch the wwe network if it is the annoucement.

2. sting signs with wwe and will face the undertaker at wrestlemania that would be huge but Again sting has no plans to go wwe so I see him staying with TNA unit he retires.

3. Vince Buys TNA that would huge but I doubt it that will happen.


we will have to wait and see what Happens but I think it will be 1. on that list I Just Give we shell wait and see but I do hope it has something do with this year wrestlemania.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Harry Potter and half blood Prince review moved to Sunday

Sunday night because I am busy will be release of the next movie review of series plus will have info on how the final 2 movies reviews will...