Saturday, January 25, 2014

thoughts on sting to wwe rumors 2014 here we go again

its that time again wrestlemania is coming up soon and again sting tna contract is up and rumors are again wild about him going to wwe so will one of Fav wrestler for years jump ship to wwe or return to tna  find out below what I think.



it me I don't think he will we been though this in 2011 after wwe release a creepy  2 21 11  vignette at first I thought it was because I think I see the letters S T I N G at the end then after the 2nd one aired my hopes went down as it turn it was for another one of my  fav name undertaker and here we are again in 2014 and rumors are hot again and many think the undertaker vs sting at wrestlemania 30 will happen but too me after what sting said in the past about wwe is still going keep him not going to wwe who knows he could be the tna  investor next week if so rumors will put to rest fast. there also reports out there saying wwe thinks they can get a deal and are setting up a debut with a name called A Man Called Sting."too me that seems odd too all we have left to do now is wait and see where he goes or he could retire who knows yet but again if he joins wwe  my jaw will drop.



Closing thoughts
we can all hype this up again but just like  2011 look for it to be a letdown for some wwe fans out there who think he signs but if Sting does Sign I will return to youtube and make a video something I haven't done since my birthday last year and the title will be welcome to wwe sting won't happen though also odd note sting post the follow on most of his social accounts and web site as the old quote from wcw it says this  the only thing for sure about sting is nothings for sure this was back when Nwo asked him join so that means I think Just wait and see will posted a update on if he returns to  tna or goes to wwe  and in the final words of this blog it will be showtime for either wwe or tna. for sting




October 21st 1996: Stings debut in black and white face-paint video below.





                         Raw: 2.21.11 video below with the letters sting as numbers turn to smoke look fast to see it.


                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment

Harry Potter and half blood Prince review moved to Sunday

Sunday night because I am busy will be release of the next movie review of series plus will have info on how the final 2 movies reviews will...