Friday, June 27, 2014

wf2008 on youtube update

many have been asking me why I haven't made videos since my birthday of last year I have been busy and haven't had time to make a video much now the question is will I go back to making videos no but I am planning to do one last video  let say it has something to do with the wizard of oz and puzzles so it will be a whole before I get this done so wf2008 last video is coming soon


I have made over 500 videos on youtube not a bad number did not make it too 10,00 oh well.  this will be a odd way to go out but it will be a good way to leave youtube I will be on here still doing blogs below is a small preview of what to come in my last video do note this is only 1 wizard of oz puzzle as I will be doing more will take a whole to build and put up though so don't look for the last video to be up soon how longer unsure is all I got to say. google has mess up youtube that why I will be done making videos on there soon it has been a fun ride on making videos though the up and downs on youtube.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Harry Potter and half blood Prince review moved to Sunday

Sunday night because I am busy will be release of the next movie review of series plus will have info on how the final 2 movies reviews will...