Sunday, June 15, 2014

marshall music video pick of the week 35 Casey kasem tribute

its week 35 of my music video pick of the week and before I get to the video and song Today we lost a great radio icon and one of fave for years Casey kasem I used to listen to his top 40 countdown every Sunday in my bedroom and too me he had the best top 40 countdown you ever hear this one and many more top music videos picks will be for you casey kasem  you were indeed a radio icon to me and others and you will indeed be missed.


ok now its time for me tell everybody which music video I pick for this one because it a awesome song I also remember hear this song on radio back in the days so here my pick for week 35 called  Dreamlover bye 


Mariah Carey


 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Harry Potter and half blood Prince review moved to Sunday

Sunday night because I am busy will be release of the next movie review of series plus will have info on how the final 2 movies reviews will...