Saturday, June 7, 2014

happy 30th anniversary Ghostbusters

hard to believe its been 30 years since this great movie came out in 1984 I was a kid when I first see  it was scary too me at first  but then growing up I started to like it more and more it  became one of fave top movies today and will forever be reason why I like it so much great acting, great effects and great music too in this one it is indeed funny bill has me laughing a lot in this one also like how they build up for the great ending it had one of best build up In a movies I ever see.

no doubt this movie was scary some  too with ugly terror dogs and a very hot  Sigourney Weaver playing zuul yes to me that was one of best part of the movie with bill making fun of his posse girlfriend still can't stop laughing at that part of the movie.

not going to give anymore spoilers so too me ghostbusters is indeed a classic  and for some reason I can watch it many times without getting tired of it. it will come back to theaters this august and I hope I get to see if it comes here and for many who have not see ghostbusters watch it is a good movie and to the cast and crew thanks again for making ghostbusters great  happy 30th anniversary and many more ghostbusters.









Ghostbusters Tribute











No comments:

Post a Comment

Harry Potter and half blood Prince review moved to Sunday

Sunday night because I am busy will be release of the next movie review of series plus will have info on how the final 2 movies reviews will...