Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Avengers 2: Age of Ultron Official Trailer #1 (2015) thoughts

well the trailer from what was not going to aired unit during Agents of SHIELD next week but someone has leaked it early so here my thoughts.


it look very good from what I see for some reason we see hulk fighting iron man unsure why can't wait too lots of great stuff see in this movie trailer happy to see everybody from the first one return so all your heroes will be back from what I see the music of this trailer is creepy but makes it awesome we do see not many shots of the hulk but this is only the first trailer and it does look good some say trailers look better then the movie true but too me I don't think it will be a let down hopefully not but I will be looking forward to more trailers leading up to may 2015 release long wait I know but I  think possible this could give avatar movie a run in the box office but even if it does not it will make a lot of dough and in the end I will indeed go see it so below is the Trailer of look to be a great Avengers 2: Age of Ultron watch and see for yourself.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Harry Potter and half blood Prince review moved to Sunday

Sunday night because I am busy will be release of the next movie review of series plus will have info on how the final 2 movies reviews will...