Thursday, October 9, 2014

Under the dome to return in 2015 my thoughts on why I am happy.

I have been watching this it started and have like it some say it bad but its not bad there was a few up and downs for season 2 but it wasn't that bad this season we see a lot go down and too me I am happy to say CBS will indeed bring it back next summer I would like to thank CBS for doing that now that there a season 3 lets see what goes down next here below is some of thoughts on the last of this season 2 episode do note possible spoilers below.



big Jim future 
in the last episode we see Big Jim wife die after that he went crazy and start to kill people but I sort of know it would happen he was playing good too long and at the end we see his son shot him but It slow him down but I think he will be back in season 3.


Julia
at the end we see the ground hole getting bigger and she could not get across to the other side but she will be OK butterfly my guess will help her or maybe show her another way out unsure but look for her to be back in season 3 would be dumb killing her off.



cliffhanger ending thoughts

at the end we see  barbie and the rest of crew hope for a way but it turn out to be  a dead end but as soon barbie touch the Rocks its opens then  Melanie returns but we don't know if its her or the dome but she said this follow me we going home as for home my guess is another place or something we will find out in season 3 which will be a long wait summer 2015 below is the last Min's of season finale spoiler below watch if you want and I can not wait unit season 3












No comments:

Post a Comment

Harry Potter and half blood Prince review moved to Sunday

Sunday night because I am busy will be release of the next movie review of series plus will have info on how the final 2 movies reviews will...