Monday, October 20, 2014

Marshall music video pick of the week 53 1 year anniversary edition

one year ago Today I started this Awesome Every week blog of picking a great music video that I pick and so far its been fun and is  up to 53 weeks and still going which is awesome and I will keep on rolling last week I said I would I have A great great song will find and I live up too it was tough but I had to go with this awesome song no doubt this band is indeed a great band and also one of my fav pick number 53 goes to one of best songs I heared here is,

Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven as a bonus this is live version 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Harry Potter and half blood Prince review moved to Sunday

Sunday night because I am busy will be release of the next movie review of series plus will have info on how the final 2 movies reviews will...