Sunday, June 28, 2015

Titanic 2 ship update will it still happen?

back in 2013 I did a blog on that a rich guy was going to make a Titanic 2 ship and it will ship in 2016 well figure I look and see if I can get a update and if they are working on it well it been quiet since then haven't had much a update but from what I heard so far no one has Started to work on it and new release date is 2018 that pretty much all update I can find but too me it sounds like it could be dead but no info has been release on maybe it was just too tough to build and more like a pain titanic ship is not easy to build a lot but maybe we will get something like a Update soon but right now don't get your hopes up to see titanic 2 ship on the sea if Any more updates come out will let you know but all I got to say is for now I don't know and I think they give up. sorry for the short blog if I had more info would make it longer.


see my blog on what I write about it in 2013 here

http://wf20000.blogspot.com/2013/05/titanic-2-ship-to-sail-in-2016-thoughts.html




No comments:

Post a Comment

Harry Potter and half blood Prince review moved to Sunday

Sunday night because I am busy will be release of the next movie review of series plus will have info on how the final 2 movies reviews will...