Sunday, July 5, 2015

Marshall music video pick of the week 90

it is now Sunday again and this is week number 90 wow this right now is the hotter blog going for me picking a new music video each week and I will keep going for a long long time this also  has open the door for me finding new or old music videos that I liked and posting on each other so 10 more weeks to go unit the 100 music video pick of the week unsure yet which video it will be but I got 10 weeks left so I am sure I find a good one but that will be soon now lets get on to this week pick a song that I heard back in 2002 at a WWE PPV and like it a lot so here is pick number 90 called

Always- Saliva



No comments:

Post a Comment

Harry Potter and half blood Prince review moved to Sunday

Sunday night because I am busy will be release of the next movie review of series plus will have info on how the final 2 movies reviews will...