Sunday, July 19, 2015

Marshall music video pick of the week 92

Sunday again it is and time again for another great music pick bye me to me doing this is better then watching MTV today who does not play music videos they still do but when everybody sleeping and crap music videos they play from what I see but still me picking music videos each Sunday is better then today MTV crap ok I talk enough about MTV now so lets get on to this week pick shell we see them at moondance jam last Friday they rocked the place a lot it was great here is pick number 92 called

Heart And Soul bye Huey Lewis And The News

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Harry Potter and half blood Prince review moved to Sunday

Sunday night because I am busy will be release of the next movie review of series plus will have info on how the final 2 movies reviews will...