Sunday, May 12, 2013

Titanic 2 ship to Sail in 2016 Thoughts

I heared about this last week and lets say my jaw sort of drop after hearing after many many years after the first one some rich guy is going to be re-build Titanic Ship yes you hear this  right this is no joke at all So I figure I write about this Since I needed Something to Blog on Today.

It should be something to see how this play out before it sail in 2016 if they can meet the deadline like how it will be build and will we get update photos on how it doing I am sure we will and also see a few blueprint and models but not much not yet but some good blue prints so far on what it look like.

as for the tickets prices nothing been release as of yet but I look for the price to be high for all 3 classes but I do look for the next titanic to be sold out as so many said they like to too out as for me going no thank you but will be watching the news about it in 2016

it also should be something to see if we get some footage during the trip on titanic like views of the ocean and footage of titanic people or maybe they won't let you unsure have to wait and see would be something to see on YouTube or other sites.

I do wish everybody well to who goes and to the ones making this good luck and make sure you do put more lifeboats in this time just in case. video edit out because it was not working
<

2 comments:

  1. wow this is some thing very much intresting news i have read it out here.
    Yacht Charter Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the comment Amanda and do plan on going on Titanic 2 when it ship in hopefully 2016 if it works out?

    ReplyDelete

Harry Potter and half blood Prince review moved to Sunday

Sunday night because I am busy will be release of the next movie review of series plus will have info on how the final 2 movies reviews will...