Saturday, May 11, 2013

teenage mutant ninja turtles movie Remake thoughts and will I go see it?

I have been a teenage mutant ninja turtles fan for years used to watch the series back in the 80's and I do watch the series today the new one on nick also see the movies as well love them too so the question is will I be watching the new teenage mutant ninja turtles remake movie?

Let just say I have mixed thoughts of a yes or no because I don't want them to mess them up and change stuff they could from what I am hearing hope not they should stay the way they are also now I see Megan fox will play April and all I got to say about that is wow she might be way too hot for the role or she will be good have to wait and see Don't think she will do well as Judith hoag did in 1990 movie teenage mutant ninja turtles as April she was Worderful.

again it a wait wait and see for me still a unit I see some trailer to see if it look good or bad should be something to see next year how this play out and this movie might be good or might sucked.


more info on the movie click the link below
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1291150/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Harry Potter and half blood Prince review moved to Sunday

Sunday night because I am busy will be release of the next movie review of series plus will have info on how the final 2 movies reviews will...