Wednesday, May 1, 2013

GhostBusters 3 or A Remake of GhostBusters?

For the Last few Years been Hearing about GhostBusters III filming Will Start But Nothing Has Happen Now Dan is Saying It could Start filming in 2014 Unsure about That have To Wait and see I also Heard Remakes Rumors Hope not It would be Hard to Remake the Classic movie Of what Ghostbusters Movie was So I say a Big fat No to A Ghostbusters Remake as for Ghostbusters 3 if they can get a good storyline and indeed get bill on it who right now still saying no then I will Go watch It But As of now I am still in the Middle of a Yes And No for GhostBusters 3 all This Ghostbusters talk Makes me Want to Watch the First Movie again as For now We have To keep On Waiting and See if There will or Will not Be A GhostBusters III

No comments:

Post a Comment

Harry Potter and half blood Prince review moved to Sunday

Sunday night because I am busy will be release of the next movie review of series plus will have info on how the final 2 movies reviews will...