Thursday, May 30, 2013

xena warrior princess Possible Returning Soon?

Lucy lawless did tweet that  Xena warrior princess could be returning soon but she also said don't give you hope ups as it might not happen if it does return look for it come back in another form that what she tweet here some of my thoughts on how I would the series to return.

too me would like to see it return after it been many years since the last episode aired and I think a Xena return is a good time for TV if it returns to TV form hopefully it won't be a comic thing where you pay online for a movie indeed will be fine I be up for a Xena return but do hope they can get Lucy to play Xena or else it would sucked bring back other cast members as well.



not much info but that tweet there so we shell wait and see if we hear news cross my fingers on this one though lets bring her back if we can.  if not at Least I can go back to watching old episodes of the series.

xena season 1 intro below

http://youtu.be/_dF3VTOcbuo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Harry Potter and half blood Prince review moved to Sunday

Sunday night because I am busy will be release of the next movie review of series plus will have info on how the final 2 movies reviews will...