Sunday, September 13, 2015

Marshall music video pick of the week 100

well made it too 100 pick of week when I start this years ago didn't think I will would go far but I got hook on it each Sunday and pick out a music video and post it for weeks and here we are at 100 weeks and this isn't the end will keep on going unit I run out of good music videos which won't be anytime soon thanks again to everybody who looked at all 100 music video pick of the week blogs and hope you keep on looking too. well let get on to the 100th pick of the week last week I said or give you a hint that it was going to be two of favs singers of all time that music I grow up watching and is still a fan today of them this song is awesome you got 2 of the best in my view in one amazing music so here the 100th pick that I am sure you like me it came out years ago too here is the song called

Stop Draggin' My Heart Around  bye the great Stevie Nicks & Tom Petty





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Harry Potter and half blood Prince review moved to Sunday

Sunday night because I am busy will be release of the next movie review of series plus will have info on how the final 2 movies reviews will...