Saturday, September 5, 2015

miley cyrus what do I think of her now

a whole back I did a review on Miley Cyrus new song and new look and I said I will try and get used to well here we are in 2015 so here is a update on what I think of her now.


all I got to say she is not my fav anymore she hasn't got any better in fact more worst here music is crap doing drugs and stuff not a good sign and what I see with her new music video do it makes me want to puke if you have not see it don't because it gross trust me it also sounds like her voice is gone well when you do drugs that happens it sure is something this was the same girl who was in Hannah Montana years ago didn't think that little girl would grow up to be this it start to me when she got a haircut and then change for the bad and not good she still got fans out there but to me them days of me being a fan is gone no was not a Hannah montana but was a fan of her great music yes she had great music to me back then but with the Way she acting now makes me want to not listen her anymore unless she changes again which I doubt that will happen and after see her host the MTV Music videos Awards last Sunday please don't let her host anymore award shows after this unless she changes which won't happen just want to write about how I feel about her now I try to still be a fan but got tired of the way she acting you can read the review back when I was a fan still at this link http://wf200reviews.blogspot.com/2013/06/miley-cyrus-we-cant-stop-music-video.html   Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Harry Potter and half blood Prince review moved to Sunday

Sunday night because I am busy will be release of the next movie review of series plus will have info on how the final 2 movies reviews will...