Sunday, September 6, 2015

Marshall music video pick of the week 99

it sunday and time for the 99 week pick that right next week is the 100  music video pick of the week wait unit you see who I pick next week hint they are 2 of my fav singers growing up who are you will find out next week now on to this week another new music group found me on twitter yes  finding lots of great bands on there so figure would check this band out and I loved there music when I first saw it a great band you should check out and a great music video too hopefully I can help them out some bye posting there video here it is a great song so check it out here is pick 99 called

Diamond Field 'Neon Summer (My Heart Is Wild)' feat. Nina Yasmineh 



   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Harry Potter and half blood Prince review moved to Sunday

Sunday night because I am busy will be release of the next movie review of series plus will have info on how the final 2 movies reviews will...