Sunday, May 24, 2015

Marshall music video pick of the week 84

alright its Sunday may 24 and time again for the music pick of the week and we lost a great singer early this month one of fave blues singers of all time to me he was indeed the king of blues very sad to hear that he passed so this week will be A Tribute to him with a Music Video I pick To me this Song I like this one  with my  2  fave singers B.B king and Tracy Chapman so here is pick 84 with them Singing the Thrill is gone enjoy B.B king thank you for all the Great Blues Music you give us and May you Rest In Peace



No comments:

Post a Comment

Harry Potter and half blood Prince review moved to Sunday

Sunday night because I am busy will be release of the next movie review of series plus will have info on how the final 2 movies reviews will...