Friday, May 1, 2015

Quiet time Video Challenge That I did on youtube

this was a video that I did here early tonight it was a video of me being quiet for around 5 mins so far got over 40 views and going up doubt I beat records oh well reason why I made this blog is for the ones who have annotations off and see what I have to say so here is what I say below use Annotations on my video.



 1.hello all this is my Quiet time on youtube video will still Use Annotation for you to see what I am Thinking.

2.  indeed  earn this  after working hard today most will think this is silly but who cares I have earn it.

3.  vaccam over 20 and half rooms today so tired out so lets go read a book next shell we.

4.  reading the Wonderful Wizard of Oz book for a Few mins

5.   Enough Reading for now This Challenge is a lot better then the Goofing Touch my Body and other Challenges because You don't make sounds and just relax  and take it easy

6.Thumbs up for the Great Wizard of Oz Book

7.  still can dance without music cool

8.  no no no talking

9.  there you go  just relax and take it easy dream your being video oh wait I am being Video

10.  Just want to show you My book I got for Christmas  2013

11.  THE WIZARD OF OZ Book: Official 75th Anniversary Edition click here for video of what it is

12. Cover is somewhere safe just took off Because it was falling off.

13.  as I am near the End of this video  its been Fun even if this Only a One time thing for now may doing again in the future but nothing is for sure.

14.  was indeed praying for good health for everybody

15.  that It for this Video will be back Saturday with a Video on If Kane from WWE turns face soon

well there you have the list on what I said for everybody who turn it off video is below its works but the picture is not showing up on the icon for some reason.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Harry Potter and half blood Prince review moved to Sunday

Sunday night because I am busy will be release of the next movie review of series plus will have info on how the final 2 movies reviews will...