Sunday, May 3, 2015

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Trailer 2 reaction and some more thoughts

Did this Video Early today and do to the Lack of getting views on YouTube Figure I be posting some Videos here now to help them out since YouTube doesn't get you views much in the future also Before you look at the video I forgot to add I have been a stars wars Since it first came out back in the days I was A little kid when I see it so this series means a lot to me and will be going see the new one this Christmas and also I have see only first 3 movies so just want to add that so below here is My Reaction to the 2 new Star Wars Trailer will post the Trailer to the movie after The reaction.





                                         




No comments:

Post a Comment

Harry Potter and half blood Prince review moved to Sunday

Sunday night because I am busy will be release of the next movie review of series plus will have info on how the final 2 movies reviews will...