Saturday, May 2, 2015

POLTERGEIST 2015 Trailer 2 Reaction youtube videos needs views

this is a reaction I did For POLTERGEIST 2015 Trailer 2 on youtube  early and not getting any views so I turn here to my great followers on here for help with views because I can't even get a view on youtube its odd now years I could get a lot but something is rigged in my view google my guess made it tough on small networks or they just put a curse on me I am put in tags and well good titles too but anyway if you could help out that would be cool thanks you click below and end the 8-10 curse of 0 views for me on youtube and also check out other videos hope you can help thanks.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Harry Potter and half blood Prince review moved to Sunday

Sunday night because I am busy will be release of the next movie review of series plus will have info on how the final 2 movies reviews will...